Legal Practice Manager
Job Description: Law Practice Manager/Office Manager
Law Practice Managers are the operational backbone of any law firm, providing a demandingly diverse skills mix ranging from people management and marketing to finance, facilities and administration. Responsible for the seamless daily running of the practice, this is a roll-up-your-sleeves role that requires commercial awareness and first-class co-ordination and communication skills. So you’ll be as adept at motivating secretarial staff and dealing with suppliers as supporting clients and strategising with senior management.
Job Summary: Performing Office Management Duties, Human Resources Role, Accounts Matters, Marketing & Compliance with industry standards.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Finance and accounts
- Finance administration and reporting, including billing, cash flow, credit control, banking, P&L and annual accounts
- Setting financial targets, forecasts, budgets and KPIs
- Tax, VAT and Solicitors’ Accounts Rules compliance duties.
HR and recruitment
- Staff recruitment at every stage– from sourcing talent to CV selection and signing contracts
- HR management, including processes and employee development
Marketing and business development
- Setting marketing plans and strategy
- Client communications, from newsletters to PR and events
- Website and social media
Operations, administration and facilities management
- Streamlining processes and systems to ensure best practice, efficiency and profitability
- Supplier management and contract negotiation, covering everything from stationery to accounting services
- Building and facilities management, including property checks, insurance, security and health and safety compliance
Competitive salary and compensation package offered.
To apply for the role please submit your CV and letters of motivation to [email protected]